Adress: 96231 Bad Staffelstein, Kloster-Banz-Straße
• From Nuremberg take the A3 to the Fürth/Erlangen motorway intersection, join the A73 and come off at exit 14 (Bad Staffelstein-Kurzentrum), then follow the signs for Kloster Banz
• From Schweinfurt/Würzburg take the A70 to Bamberg, then join the A73. Leave the motorway at exit 14 (Bad Staffelstein-Kurzentrum) and follow the signs for Kloster Banz
• From Erfurt/Suhl take the A73, come off at exit 12 (Lichtenfels-Nord), and then follow the signs for Kloster Banz
• From Berlin take the A9 to exit 32 (Naila), then the B173 to Lichtenfels. Join the A73 and come off either at exit 12 (Lichtenfels-Nord) or exit 14 (Bad Staffelstein-Kurzentrum), then follow the signs for Kloster Banz
Please use the car park of the Education Centre just across the street. Parking within the monastery is not permitted.
NEW: Starting with 2019 the Conference Tickets of the Deutsche Bahn will also be valid for the local public transportation system. Thus, you will be able to benefit from local transportation services in around 126 German cities.
These Conference Tickets will be available from December 9, 2018 on and be valid for conferences and events in 2019.
The closest intercity railway station providing long-distance service is Lichtenfels which is 7 km away from Kloster Banz. Lichtenfels is located at the intercity railway route Nuremberg-Leipzig. Please use the Travel service of the Deutsche Bahn: www.bahn.de Alternatively, you can also travel to Bad Staffelstein using regional trains.
In cooperation with the Deutsche Bahn we can offer special conditions for travelers from Germany.
In Germany you can book tickets which are valid in specific trains. These tickets are issued for one train at a specific date and time of departure. When you miss the train and choose another one that digresses from the original train booking you must pay again. This rule applies for long-distance trains. Not bound to specific trains in regional traffic.
So please before you booking a ticket for a specific train make sure that you will reach the train on time.
Please take a taxi from the train station Lichtenfels or Bad Staffelstein to Kloster Banz.
Taxi Dütsch, Telephone +49 9571 52 06
• from Bad Staffelstein: about 13 EUR*
• from Lichtenfels: about 15 EUR*
*these prices may change until the beginning of the Intermetallics
The closest international airports are Nuremberg, Munich, Frankfurt/Main and Berlin.