Adress: 96231 Bad Staffelstein, Kloster-Banz-Straße
• From Nuremberg take the A3 to the Fürth/Erlangen motorway intersection, join the A73 and come off at exit 14 (Bad Staffelstein-Kurzentrum), then follow the signs for Kloster Banz
• From Schweinfurt/Würzburg take the A70 to Bamberg, then join the A73. Leave the motorway at exit 14 (Bad Staffelstein-Kurzentrum) and follow the signs for Kloster Banz
• From Erfurt/Suhl take the A73, come off at exit 12 (Lichtenfels-Nord), and then follow the signs for Kloster Banz
• From Berlin take the A9 to exit 32 (Naila), then the B173 to Lichtenfels. Join the A73 and come off either at exit 12 (Lichtenfels-Nord) or exit 14 (Bad Staffelstein-Kurzentrum), then follow the signs for Kloster Banz
Please use the car park of the Education Centre just across the street. Parking within the monastery is not permitted.
Pay as little as EUR 49,50 (one-way) with the Event Ticket.
An excellent offer for journeys within Germany: use sustainable transport and relax while you travel. Get the best price ticket with Deutsche Bahn.
That special extra for you. Your Event Ticket at a single nationwide price, available at every DB station.
Event Ticket for a single journey, for use only on one specific connection
(subject to availability):
Event Ticket for single journey, for use on all connections
Book your ticket online now and to get the guaranteed lowest price. We will provide you with an overview of all rail services on the route you're interested in.
You can make the most of your travel time by using your journeys to and from your destination for work, relaxation or enjoying our on-board services. You can also rest assured that your long-distance travel is completely powered by electricity generated by renewable resources.
We wish you a pleasant journey.
The closest intercity railway station providing long-distance service is Lichtenfels which is 7 km away from Kloster Banz. Lichtenfels is located at the intercity railway route Nuremberg-Leipzig. Please use the Travel service of the Deutsche Bahn: www.bahn.de Alternatively, you can also travel to Bad Staffelstein using regional trains.
In cooperation with the Deutsche Bahn we can offer special conditions for travelers from Germany.
In Germany you can book tickets which are valid in specific trains. These tickets are issued for one train at a specific date and time of departure. When you miss the train and choose another one that digresses from the original train booking you must pay again. This rule applies for long-distance trains. Not bound to specific trains in regional traffic.
So please before you booking a ticket for a specific train make sure that you will reach the train on time.
Please take a taxi from the train station Lichtenfels or Bad Staffelstein to Kloster Banz.
Taxi Dütsch, Telephone +49 9571 52 06
• from Bad Staffelstein: about 13 EUR*
• from Lichtenfels: about 15 EUR*
*these prices may change until the beginning of the Intermetallics
The closest international airports are Nuremberg, Munich, Frankfurt/Main and Berlin.